Monday 23 February 2015

The Pt Egnland Way

Using your WITS mean’s Walk Away,Ignore it, Talk about it and Seek help. Using your wits help you because you can have a better life in the future.

W-  Walk Away mean’s when someone is telling you to give your food to them you should Walk as far as you can. The first time I Walk Away it was when the people in my class called me names so I just Walk Away.

I- Ignore it mean when someone yses mean eyes so you should look away.The first time I Ignore someone was saying mean things about my family and i do not listen to them.

T-Talk about it mean’s when someone is following you should tell  them you do not like it and then they will leave you alone.The first time I Talk about it is when they were hitting me I told them to do not  hunting me and they leave me alone.

S-Seek help mean’s when the person is not leaving you alone you should tell the teacher or someone who is next to you to go and tell an older student in the school. The first Time I Seek help is when some kids in my class was hitting me I told them do not hunt me and they lived me alone but then they came back to me and started hitting me again and I run to find a teacher and I find  a teacher and I told him that  I told the kids in my class to stop hitting me and they leaved me alone be the came back and started hitting me again can you help me please and he said yes and he came and told them to stop hitting me and they leaved me alone.

You should use your WITS if someone is being mean to you because it will get you far in life. It will also keep you out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment