Thursday 20 August 2015

The Amazing Trade Fair!!!

The Amazing Trade Fair!!!


This term at school our topic is Trade and enterprise. Trade and enterprise is about creating products and selling them. Team four at my school were broken into different buisness groups.

There are 6 buisness groups. Here are their names: toys, custom stationery, kitchen, jewel and accessories, homeware and musical instruments. The group that I’m in is custom statonery.

As part of our topic we had a trade fair. A trade fair is where you order products and you get given it later on. It is similar to a market but in a market you buy the products straight away.  Only sometimes you can buy things straight away in a trade fair.

Every morning at school we always have a time to read our books and the next morning people forget witch page they were at. So my friends and I decided to sell bookmarks. In the trade fair we had heaps of customers I even lost count.

We also have a team four currency. It is not real money but you can buy real things with it. One way of keeping our money safe is by using online bank acounts. Have you ever done anything similar to this before?

The Colour for our currency are green, blue, red and white. Sometimes I call them dollars instead of pieces. I know I talled you the 1, 2, 20 and 50.

Well you don’t know There colours for the pt and pices The colour for 1pt is blue Next the colour for 2pt is green.For 50pcs is white and red is for the 20pcs


On Week 8 We have the real Market day.And they Get want they ordered to use.This is a Trade Fair is when people trade for the thing they like.I will exsplan If someone my school trades to buy three or more things.

I don’t like a Math book caver and things. If you buy three you have to ask them how much are your Math book caver.And one says “it’s 1pt Thanck you” then the two.And there names are seini and Ahu Say,”they are 2.50pt each”.

Then the person goes is that you what to see if it was you? If your anwer is yes you whatb to see yoursfle like that No.so Don’t say “YES”!!!! or you want make money to pay for the things you need for there oders and more of those oders you got from people.


’Well I Hope You Enjoy’

No comments:

Post a Comment