Tuesday 10 November 2015

Egg Friend Race

On Wednesday 21st of October I came to school wondering what are we going to do. Then I saw Mr Bax’s holding a tray of eggs and I ask him what are we doing today. I also saw him with some vivids.

The first thing we had to do was get an egg. Then we get a vivid each. I drew eyes and some hair on my egg. After that I went and put my Vivid away. Then I dropped my  egg on the table and sadly I had a brain surgery.

Then I told Mr Bax that my egg had a brain surgery. And he said it’s alright you can just leave him with the other eggs while we are going to the pack.

When we got to the park we were about to start an egg race.  But sadly my friend was already died.So I did nothing.


My fav Thing about it was when my friend died and I wasn’t in the egg race.       

No comments:

Post a Comment