Wednesday 6 April 2016

Latu's Year 5 and 6 camp


TOday I spent some time reading blogs about camp.  The first blog I read was Aneelis.  What I like about Aneelis was how she said “On wednesday we had year ⅚ camp.  Because it is nice and Peaceful like when she wrote it. Then I read Samoa .What I like about Samoa’s is that she always liked  talking about what her group always did.What I like about Samoa’s is that she always liked  talking about what her group always did.Then I read Kei .I like the why kei told us about her leaders.I really like this part is because she know’s her leaders.Then I read Angels.I like this post it's because she likes Jump Jam.I like it because she likes jump jam in the morning and is not lazy.Then I read Memory.I like that she likes that they did anything as there fsirt game.I like it because it is fun and it sounds cool

No comments:

Post a Comment