Wednesday 1 November 2017

Mr Patterson inspiring talk

!Mr Patterson inspiring talk!
Today Mr Patterson came to Pt England School to talk to all the year 7 & 8 about what we want to be in the feature and how to give then take from people. That's when he asked What do you want to be in the feature? then I was thinking and think I want to be a Sport that's plan A and plan B is to be a Layer. My favourite part about his talk A + I = M, the meaning of AIM is A is Aspiration, Aspiration is what you want to do in the feature, I is Inspiration, Inspiration is who inspires you and M is Motivation, Motivation is what Aspiration and Inspiration equals. This has inspired me to work harder in the feature and to also help people who need it.  
Image result for Inspiring

1 comment:

  1. Great post Latu...
    I enjoyed reading it!
    Keep working hard...
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete