Thursday 11 April 2019

Term 1 Migration Presentation

Image result for Ireland mixed with new zealand flagIn our year 9 Social Studies we had to present a presentation about countries that migrated to another country. Me and my partner had to make a migration presentation about Ireland and how life was for them. I think me and my partner had made a great presentation that had good reason to why they left there country to a different country, I also think our communication towards one another was good because we both worked together to get our presentation done. I think we could work better on making our presentation much more colorful and making sure that we use our vocabulary in it better. Being apart of the audience I feel like I did a great job in being a positive audience member and also having great listening skills towards what the other groups were saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment